Have you been watching the Bertolli “Into The Heart of Italy” series that features Rocco DiSpirito, Marisa Tomei and Dan Cortese? For the webisode finale, they encounter a knife wielding butcher, “to beef or not to beef” and Tuscan Cowboys. Yes, you heard me right – COWBOYS – IN ITALY – who knew?
Bertolli and IntoTheHeartOfItaly.com reached out to Cooking In Stilettos to give the readers the chance to win a prize pack* totaling $125 and let me tell you what a gorgeous prize pack this is. Check out the pick of the goodies that you will be using in your own kitchen to recreate some amazing Italian meals.
The prize pack contains:
- 5.5 Quart Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- A Crate & Barrel cutting board
- Crate & Barrel organic bamboo utensil pack
- Crate & Barrel pasta bowls
- Coupons for free Bertolli frozen meals
- Bertolli wine pairing guide
Here’s the fun stuff – how to win:
You have to watch the Into The Heart of Italy episode posted here and let me know what your favorite scene was.
Want additional entries?
- Tweet this post (and leave me a comment knowing you did so)
- Post this webisode on your blog with a link to Cooking In Stilettos and IntoTheHeartOfItaly.com (and leave an additional comment with the link to your blog post)
- Follow @Bertolli on twitter (and leave yet another comment).
Seriously – that’s 4 chances to win this prize pack – how cool is that. Contest closes Saturday, June 5, 2010 and a winner will be picked at random. Make sure to leave your email for me and the winner will have this huge prize pack delivered to them courtesy of the great people at Bertolli.
Many thanks to Bertolli, Rocco DiSpirito, Marisa Tomei and Dan Cortese for taking us Into The Heart Of Italy.
*Disclosure: Bertolli was kind enough to provide a prize pack for Cooking In Stilettos to photograph and “test drive.”