Can you believe the holidays are upon us? I don’t even know where this year went and already it’s the first week of December! As holiday entertaining is the focus, I decided to feature some fabulous products that will make your holiday entertaining have that *Wow* factor…
1. EVERY hostess needs a fabulous pair of booties and you must check out these Elizabeth and James Metal-Overlay Suede Ankle Boots. They have that 80s retro mesh but with such a modern look, they just scream edgy chic!
2. When I saw this Dual-Spigot Beverage Server with Metal Base from Colin Cowie that just launched for the holiday season, you would have thought I found a new pair of Loubous. Talk about love at first sight. I have gifted his beverage servers to friends and swear by them myself. To have one that serves TWO cocktails instead of one – now that is a MUST HAVE!
3. Holiday parties means breaking out platters and serving dishes. I’ve amassed quite a collection over the years but always love to find ones that have that za za zu factor. For a touch of whimsy, check out Williams-Sonoma’s Party Etiquette Platter – so festive & cute with the retro look!
4. One valuable lesson that I learned from Colin is that one MUST have votives everywhere while entertaining. Everyone looks amazing in candlelight, no? Well, rather than break the bank, check out this Jeweled-Glass Votive Candle Holder from Sur La Table. The colors for their holiday table collection will give your party that glamorous touch.
5. Finally, one holiday entertaining cookbook that must be in your collection is Williams-Sonoma Holiday Entertaining. Two words – Peppermint Mojito? Thought that would garner your attention.