Ahhh – Fab Fridays, how I have missed thee… Now that the holidays are over and we’re already into the *shocker* 3rd week of January [Sidenote: seriously - where does the time go?!?!?!], I decided that it was time to do a little Fab Friday action.
1. First up, these GORGEOUS Dior Cannage Quilted Leather Peep-Toe Pumps are my latest obsession. I am determined to have these by spring – classic lines with a bit of edge with that lower strap. Tiffany over at IAmStyle-ish.com recently disclosed that she couldn’t resist picking up a pair (another sidenote – have you seen this gal’s blog and her shoe closet – love her lookbooks! That gal has a Louboutin collection that would make a stylist jealous!)
2. Simon Pearce is another one of my obsessions and these gorgeous Corinth Pitchers had me at hello. Sadly, their West Chester location is closing soon so I will have to drop by there in the next week or so to see what they have – hopefully these will be there along with my favorite Woodbury pitchers.
3. This Tunisian Hand-Painted Tagine from Williams Sonoma is so lovely, I might use it to decorate the kitchen besides cook with it.
4. Bitchin’ Kitchen Cookbook: Rock Your Kitchen-And Let the Boys Clean Up the Mess is one of my fave cookbooks of 2010 and let me tell you - part sass, part humor and 100% fabulous recipes. Nadia G. and the crew of Bitchin’ Kitchen have outdone themselves with this cookbook. Now, if only Cooking Channel will start airing the new season, eh?
5. The Chelsea Market in New York City has stolen my heart and refuses to give it back. Yesterday, One Curly Fry’s Jen and I were in NYC to visit one of our favorite people and we had a few moments to visit one of my favorite NYC hot spots. Where else can you have Oprah’s favorite Fat Witch brownies, nibble on a to-die for pumpkin muffin from Sarabeth’s Kitchen and have the most perfect latte from what some deem the Coffee Nazi (ala Jerry Seinfield’s Soup Nazi character). There is so much to do here! It was the perfect day in the city and many thanks to Sunny Anderson for an amazing time. (Don’t worry – I didn’t try to grab the box of Mauviel copper that was on the side of one of the sets – promise! I was on my best behavior – plus, I mentally measured that it wouldn’t have fit on the train – you know, a gal has to always be thinkin’. I did, however, decide to give American Idol another chance tho after witnessing some hilar impressions of AI’s new crop of auditions.) You can get a sneak peek at Season 9 of Sunny’s show, Cooking For Real, over at her blog where she not only cooks, but dishes, on what’s real.
Share the love
Get free updates