For your Halloween soiree, shake up a La Diabla Cocktail. This sweet & sassy raspberry pomegranate cocktail packs a bite that will sneak up on you!
Disclosure: Dixie Crystals sent participants product to create recipes with in conjunction with this collaboration.
When my gal Heather invited me to put on my witch hat and channel my inner Halloween spirit for the #HalloweenProject, I couldn’t wait to grab my cocktail shaker and shake a little “spirit” into the festivities.
Whenever I throw a get-together, I always have a signature cocktail and La Diabla will be my signature cocktail this year. I was inspired by this recipe from Real Simple and put my stiletto spin on it. La Diabla is sweet and sassy with the flavors of raspberry and pomegranate woven throughout with a bite from the tequila and the ginger. This cocktail goes down smooth but it does pack quite the stiletto kick so you need to pace yourself when sipping this libation.
This drink couldn’t be easier to shake up – a few ingredients, a bit of a pour and a garnish with some ginger beer sparkle and some lime and raspberry accents. This sweet and sassy cocktail will have you dancing the night away. Whip up a batch of these La Diabla cocktails and watch your guests howl in appreciation!
On to the recipe:
Gather your ingredients
Let’s make the Lime Ginger Simple Syrup
Top this libation with a bit of ginger beer
Doesn’t this look refreshing?
Be warned – it packs a bite!
Aly M. Cleary
This sweet and sassy La Diabla packs a bite with fresh ginger and lime woven with the flavors of pomegranate, chambord and tequila.
10 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup of Dixie Crystals Sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated lime zest
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 3 ounces of your favorite Tequila Reposado
- 4 ounces of Chambord
- 4 ounces of pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce of lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces of Lime Ginger Simple Syrup
- Ginger Beer to top off the cocktail
- Fresh Raspberries and Lime Slices for garnish
- In a small saucepan, dissolve the sugar and the water. Add the lime zest and fresh ginger and bring the mixture to a boil. Let the mixture bubble for about 5 minutes and then remove from the heat and let cool completely.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the tequila, Chambord liquor, pomegranate juice, lime juice, Lime Ginger Simple Syrup.
- Shake vigorously until everything is combined.
- Pour into ice filled highball glasses and top with ginger beer.
- Add the lime slice and fresh raspberries.
You may also like -
Share the love
Get free updates