You have to appreciate a chef that loves to marry the flavors of bacon and tomatoes. Recently I came across Nigella Lawson’s Bacon and Tomato Hash and I can see why it’s her late night favorite. One of my faves is a really good BLT and this had the same flavors just without a ton of the mayo (which I’m really not a fan of. Sorry!)
Now, I had a great pint of heirloom cherry tomatoes and couldn’t let them go to waste and in this hash, their flavor just popped! Give it a try – you might like it!
- 4 slices of thick cut bacon
- 2 teaspoons garlic-infused oil
- 1 small pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cut each piece of bacon into 3 or 4 pieces.
- Heat the garlic infused olive oil in a skillet.
- When oil is hot, fry bacon until crispy and remove to a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the pan and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and stir again, then put the bacon back into the pan, mixing it into the tomato before transferring to a plate.
- Scatter with some parsley and freshly ground black pepper, and serve with some crusty bread.
Adapted from Nigella Lawson
Gather The Ingredients
Bacon That Sizzles – Music To One’s Ears
Aren’t These Tomatoes Gorgeous?
You May Also Like
Share the love
Get free updates