Aly M. Cleary
This Roasted Spiced Pear Cocktail has the flavors of fall wrapped up in a glass. Roasted pears with a hint of spice and a touch of sweetness melds with pear juice and bourbon for the perfect sip.
20 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 4 bosc pears, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups of pear juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of freshly grated nutmeg
- 4 packets of Sweet 'N Low®
- 4 ounces of bourbon (optional; if you are making a mocktail, feel free to omit)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the pears with the lemon juice and place in a baking dish.
- Add 1/4 cup of the pear juice, cinnamon and nutmeg to the pears and toss so that everything is evenly coated.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until the pears are soft and slightly caramelized.
- Let cool for 5 - 10 minutes. Reserve 4 pear slices for garnish.
- Dissolve the Sweet 'N Low in 2 cups of pear juice.
- Place the cooled pears in a food processor or blender with the sweetened pear juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice to each glass, followed by one ounce of bourbon.
- Add the pear juice mixture and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a roasted pear slice and enjoy!
You May Also Like
Share the love
Get free updates