Williams Sonoma is one of those stores that friends and family know a gift card is always a perfect present. I hoarded a few gift cards that I received from my birthday and, during their recent Friends and Family event, I went on a bit of a shopping spree – saving a fortune in the process. I finally got that All-Clad roaster I’ve been lusting after, the Emile Henry ombre loaf pan, the OXO food mill, a candy thermometer that I hope I don’t fry and some odds and ends that my kitchen was in need of. Let’s just say my wallet was very happy to be rid of those gift cards and my bank account wasn’t cursing me out all the way home.
So, kicking off day 2 of the 12 Days of Giftmas, here are a few things that would make the Williams Sonoma lover swoon.
1. Major kudos to Williams Sonoma for releasing their own line of professional grade cookware, Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Cookware. I had heard rumors from the grapevine that it was in the works and I finally was able to take a peek at it in person and it is gorgeous! Heavy, well made and would look great in everyone’s kitchen.
2. How festive is this Cooks Herb Wreath filled with bay, rosemary, sage and oregano? Personally, I think it would be a welcome addition to any cook’s kitchen. I know I’d be snipping from this during the winter months.
3. I know the price can make the eyes pop out of the head but, think about it, for the price of a pair of Jimmy Choos, this Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender will pay for itself time and time again. I have used my Vitamix more times than I can count – for soups, sauces, nut butters and even, yes, I’ve had to whip the Sous Pug’s food into mush when he first got sick – made my life SO much easier because it’s out on the countertop and I can just whir for a bit and *poof* done. Plus – you can even make ice cream in it. Add the dry blade container and you can knead dough. This machine is a workhorse!
4. Don’t get me wrong – I still firmly believe that every kitchen needs a great quality dutch oven. Heck, I still need a large dutch oven – just deciding between the oval and the round. However, there’s something I haven’t shared with you – how brilliant this Le Creuset Heritage Chef’s Oven is. It’s basically their soup pot re-released and at a great price. The pot is slightly rounded and ensures that your soup or chili will turn out perfectly. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve burned a chili using a dutch oven (and we won’t talk about the strawberry jam fiasco).
5. The more baking I do or cooking from my UK cookbooks, the more I tend to break out the scale. I find it harder to read the dial on some of the bigger mixing bowls, etc. with my scale and happened to stumble up on this lovely. This Caso Baking Scale takes care of the peering under the bowl to see what the weight is.
6. No holiday would be complete with Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark. This year, in addition to the peppermint bark that we all know and love, they also have Peppermint Bark Cookies, Peppermint Snaps and you can gift a lovely gift set of both the peppermint bark and peppermint snaps to that chocolate aficionado in your office.
7. Finally, because I am OBSESSED with this since I saw it in the catalog – the Williams Sonoma Smart Tools Ipad Set which contains not only the kitchen stand, but also the bluetooth speaker and the screen shield. I not only cook with cookbooks, but also my iPad. I have a slew of cookbooks on my Kindle app and this would make cooking in my kitchen so much easier. Plus – I can bop around to Bruno Mars while whipping up something scrumptious. This is definitely one of the things I hope is under the holiday tree!
What lovely from Williams Sonoma has you obsessed?
[FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate and/or referral links which help offset the cost of hosting this site. However, as always, my opinions are 100% my own]
Other Delicious Recipes
Share the love
Get free updates