Ahhh – the dog days of summer are here – and I swear – with each passing day, Philly feels worse than Orlando on a good day… So, let’s have a bit of Fab Friday Fun
1. I’ll be kind and won’t bring up boots – THIS WEEK.. but Fall Fashion is starting to emerge and I’m like a kid on Christmas Morning. First up, these gorgeous “Time” oxford pumps from the one and only Stuart Weitzman. Love the platform, the keyhole opening – this pump is clearly one of my faves this season. Sorry Kalisa – I’m laying the blame on you for my Stuart Weitzman addiction – you spotlighted his shoes a few years back and I have been captivated ever since. And, if I haven’t said “Thank you”, my wardrobe thanks you profusely – the shoe arsenal is always stylish with his offerings.
2. One thing I miss about Orlando is the Millenia Mall – and, of course, Z Gallerie. Z Gallerie and I had a torrid love affair in Vegas when I would wander through their store daydreaming about various pieces and picturing them in my house. When I moved to Orlando, what did I find – Z Gallerie. Now that I’m back up in Philly, we don’t have one close by but through the magic of the interwebs, I’m able to peruse their offerings and find some really good pieces for my abode. Right now I’m obsessed with their Sultan Canisters – both in Grey and Aquamarine – I could just picture them lining the top of bookshelves or cabinets looking oh so chic…
3. Want to add a little drama to your spice cabinet – check out this Wooden Saffron Spice Cup from Dean & Deluca. Now, it’s the price of a pair of Tory Burch flats but still.. gorgeous!
4. I’m a tad miffed at Jen from One Curly Fry right now – she posted a fabulous Cherry Blueberry Smoothie recipe and she’s got a Vitamix. I’ve been teetering on the idea of buying something that is almost the cost of the Prada Degrade Bow Pumps, esp. when I have a gorgeous Jenn Air Attrezzi copper blender. However, function over beauty, right? This beast comes in a gorgeous stainless steel finish so I might just have to make the plunge this fall…
5. Can It, Bottle It, Smoke It: And Other Kitchen Projects and Jam It, Pickle It, Cure It: And Other Cooking Projects are two new editions to the Cooking In Stilettos bookshelf. I have been bit by the canning bug and I figured this would be some good fun for future culinary experiments. Great photography, amazing recipes and a recipe for homemade cornflakes that is super simple – oh heck yeah! Try one or both if you really want to have some fun in your kitchen – you will definitely enjoy it. Look for future posts on both of these books in the near future as I attempt Canning in Stilettos…
What’s got you obsessed this week?
Other Delicious Recipes
Share the love
Get free updates