I can’t even fathom the fact that April is JUST around the corner. Of course, you know the stores are all decorated for Easter’s imminent arrival. While I’ll be planning my menu over the next week or two, I also found some fab lovelies that would be perfect for the Easter table (and, of course, a touch of Easter fashion too).
1. I’m still on sneaker & wedge detail and I think I probably will be for a couple more months. Running around Orlando kinda set my heel back a couple weeks but if I’m to be wedge bound for Easter, I’m fine with it – and, hold onto your seats, my newest obsession is an UGG. Yes – you read that right – this gal fell hard for a pair of UGGS. Granted it’s the Lucianna Tie-Up Silk and Suede Espadrille Wedge Sandals that stole my heart but still it’s an UGG.
2. I absolutely adore aprons and I have quite a few. Williams Sonoma has the perfect Bunny Apron for the holiday that is timeless, chic and, get this, ON SALE.
3. I saw these adorable Striped Glass Eggs from Crate & Barrel that would look perfect as part of a Easter table centerpiece.
4. Another great idea for a table centerpiece is this stunning Nest with Truffle Filled Eggs from Williams Sonoma. Somehow I think Colin Cowie would approve.
5. For the perfect Easter table, you need a gorgeous tablecloth that will last you through the years. I’m not a fan of bunnies on the tablecloth or something that is “super themed” but one that can transition through spring & summer and this Marimekko Ruusu Tablecloth has the perfect sense of whimsy.
6. To go with the whole spring whimsy, you must check out this Spring Cupcake Pan. Shaped like tulips, daisies and butterflies, this pan will delight cupcake lovers everywhere.
7. I think this year I’m going to forgo the traditional dinner and go for a brunch. With that being said, I stumbled upon both Breakfast Comforts (Williams-Sonoma): With Enticing Recipes for the Morning, including Favorite Dishes from Restaurants Around the Country and Home Baked Comfort (Williams-Sonoma): Featuring Mouthwatering Recipes and Tales of the Sweet Life with Favorites from Bakers Across the Country the other day and, after perusing through them, both were headed to the checkout quicker than my sneakers could take me. There are so many recipes I have bookmarked and the Home Baked Comfort book is just perfect for those Baking in Stilettos (or Sneakers) moments.
Are you ready for Easter? Have you planned your Easter menu yet?
Other Delicious Recipes
Share the love
Get free updates