Last night I decided that after a crazed week, some retail therapy was in order and quality time at the King of Prussia mall was a must. I wandered aisles, found some new lovely obsessions, adored some shoes and bags, picked up some pantry staples and while my wallet is none too pleased with me at the moment, I think I found some good finds, some new stiletto and bag obsessions and my kitchen is ready for some baking and cooking fun this month!
Let’s do a little Virtual Shopping shall we?
1. Stuart Weitzman is one of my favorite shoe designers and some of my favorite loved stilettos look just as good now as when I bought them years ago. So – when I saw these Black Petrol Nouveau pointy toe pumps, I was obsessed! They have that “second glance” factor and will jazz up any outfit – so, while they did not go home with me last night, they will find their way into the stiletto closet by winter – mark my words.
2. Tory Burch is having their Friends & Family sale this weekend. Now while many love her shoes, I’m all about the bag – specifically this Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote in Dust Storm. Tell me this doesn’t channel your inner Olivia Pope! Just use the code Friendliest and you’ll go home with some of your favorite Tory Burch goodies at 25% off!
3. How stunning is this Pebbled Glass Drink Dispenser – can you imagine the holiday libations you could serve in this? I saw this and it was breathtaking! It’s on my wishlist for the holiday season.
4. This Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick 6-Piece Essentials Bakeware Set is a must in my baking repertoire. I now have two sets of these because when I get on a cookie spree, this gal needs multiple cookie sheets. I started with my first set and when I realized how awesome it was, I started adding to my collection. I also picked up some of the Goldtouch Mini Loaf Pans last night so I can make a few quick breads. Everything that I’ve played with in the Goldtouch collection has turned out beautifully.
5. This Paderno 4 Blade Spiralizer is a nifty little gadget. I was talking with Doug at my local Williams-Sonoma and he was telling me about all the fab things that he has created with it – from the typical zucchini pasta, to ribbons of onions and potatoes for soup, shredded cabbage for cole slaw and more. If that means that I don’t have to always take out that food processor, I’m all ears. I’ll be playing with this lovely this weekend to see what I can create.
6. I have finally embarked on the process of stocking up my pantry for fall. I am sorting through “Pantry Hell” as I call it, reorganizing things with some new nifty shelving and figuring out what is needed for the winter ahead. I picked up a few seasonal staples that is loved in my household, like their Butternut Squash Puree, Apple-Orange Cranberry Relish and Spiced Pumpkin Seed Brittle and some to help with those quick fix dinners, like this divine sounding Pumpkin Chile Simmer Sauce.
7. The Chew (Festive and Delicious Recipes for Every Occasion): A Year of Celebrations had some intriguing recipes that had me adding it to my cookbook shelf. I love that its organized by seasonal events and besides the recipes, there’s some lovely DIY ideas and of course, cocktails galore. Some of my faves to try – the Brisket with Pearl Onions and Carrots, Mini Baked Alaskas, Blueberry Pucker Bars, Mistletoe Bellinis, Leftover Turkey Soup and Ten Layer Bars. So – if you love the gang of The Chew and want some fabulous recipe inspiration year ’round, this is the cookbook for you!
So – that’s what’s on my shopping obsessions list – what’s got you obsessed this week?
[FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate and/or referral links which help offset the cost of hosting this site. However, as always, my opinions are 100% my own]
Other Delicious Recipes
Share the love
Get free updates