One of the favorites that my father always requests when he visits is Broiled Salmon with Herb Mustard Glaze. It’s super simple and fabulous. The fresh herbs add a kick and I tend to also use a bit more of whole grain mustard as well.
Broiled Salmon with Herb Mustard Glaze [Recipe courtesy of Giada de Laurentiis]
2 garlic cloves
3/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
3/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
1 tablespoon dry white wine
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
Nonstick olive oil cooking spray
6 (6 to 8-ounce) salmon fillets
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
6 lemon wedges
- In a mini food processor, combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, wine, oil, Dijon mustard, and 1 tablespoon of whole-grain mustard.
- Grind the mustard sauce until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of whole-grain mustard to the sauce and stir to combine.
- Set aside mustard sauce.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Line a heavy rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Spray the foil with nonstick spray.
- Arrange the salmon fillets on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Broil for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the mustard sauce over the fillets.
- Continue broiling until the fillets are just cooked through and golden brown, about 5 minutes longer.
- Transfer the fillets to plates and serve with lemon wedges.
Other Delicious Recipes
Share the love
Get free updates