This Lemon Berry Yogurt Crunch Parfait is the perfect midday snack or breakfast on the go. Lemon curd and strawberry jam are layered with vanilla yogurt and crunchy granola for a delicious sweet bite!
This conversation is sponsored by ACME Markets. My opinion and snack cravings are all my own.
Ever find yourself in a bit of a midday slump where it’s not quite quitting time and you need a bit of a bite to pick yourself up? In the morning, do you find yourself racing off to the 9to9 and not in the mood for a heavy breakfast but want something flavorful with a bit of a protein kick? I have the perfect bite for you – this Lemon Berry Yogurt Crunch Parfait.
I have a bit of an obsession with lemon curd. It’s sweet and tart and when it’s paired with berries, it’s heaven on a spoon. I would get this yogurt cup from a coffee house that had a bit of lemon curd and berries with a hint of granola but at $4 a pop plus coffee, well, my wallet threatened an intervention.
When I headed to my local ACME to do some shopping recently, it hit me – I could start making my own but on my terms. Like a gal on a mission, I grabbed some Yoplait® Greek Yogurt along with Nature Valley™ Granola and in addition, I would stock up on some yogurt and granola bars for those days when I’m on the go.
So many options (and more for other snacksational options later)
These Lemon Berry Yogurt Crunch Parfaits were so simple to put together. Layer a bit of crunchy Nature Valley Oats ‘n Honey Granola followed by alternating layers of Yoplait Vanilla Greek Yogurt, fresh strawberry jam and sweetly tart lemon curd with more granola interspersed between for texture and you have the perfect sweet treat. I use small 6 ounce jars so it is just the right amount to stave off that midday slump. You could either swirl all the layers together or use the spoon to pull through the layers bit by bit. The best thing is this recipe can be customized to your tastes and your preferences.
When you want to #besnacksational, make this Lemon Berry Yogurt Crunch Parfait!
On to the recipe:
Gather your ingredients
Let’s start with a bit of granola
Followed by some vanilla heaven
Perfection ready for a spoon or to store for later
Now – doesn’t this look scrumptious?
Should I get you a spoon?
- 1¼ cups of Nature Valley Oats ‘n Honey Granola
- 1¼ cups of Yoplait Greek Yogurt in Vanilla (about 2 small containers)
- ¼ cup of strawberry jam
- ¼ cup of lemon curd
- Fresh sliced strawberries for garnish (optional)
- 4 6-ounce canning jars
- To the bottom of each jar, add about 3 tablespoons of granola.
- Follow with 2 heaping tablespoons of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Add about a tablespoon or so of strawberry jam.
- Follow that with a tablespoon or two of granola.
- Add another layer of Greek yogurt followed a layer of lemon curd (about 2 tablespoons or so).
- Add another layer of granola (about a tablespoon), followed by another layer of Greek yogurt.
- Top each parfait with a bit more strawberry jam and lemon curd with a sprinkling of granola.
- To serve, you can top each parfait with a bit of sliced strawberries.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ACME Market. The opinions and text are all mine.
You may also like -
Share the love
Get free updates