There is nothing better than getting you feet up and drinking your espresso after a hard day. But what if you do a perfect mix of your favourite hot drink with some other ingredients to make a perfect creamy martini. They can give you a much needed energy you need. There are many different varieties of this drink, but my preference goes to hazelnut martini. Wonder how to make it? Check below.
On to the recipe:
Gather your ingredients and shake shake shake
Have a sip and enjoy!
This luscious creamy martini is full of hazelnut flavors. Shaken not stirred please.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 ounces of hazelnut liquor
- 1 1/2 ounces of vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce of simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of half and half
- Chill a martini glass with ice.
- In a cocktail mixer, add the hazelnut liquor, vanilla vodka, simple syrup and half and half.
- Shake vigorously.
- Discard the ice in the martini glass and strain the martini mixture into the glass.