– In order to lose weight, you will need to eat fewer calories than you burn. When you think about it, it sounds pretty simple, however, managing your food intake in today’s world might be more difficult than imagined. One way to deal with the problem is, in fact, calorie counting which is commonly used in order to lose weight. So in order to understand it better, you will first need to know what are calories.
– Calories are the measure of energy which is measured by the energy content of the food and beverage you consume. You use those calories for the most important functions, such as breathing and thinking, as well as all the day-to-day activities, like eating or talking. All the extra calories are in fact stored as fat, and eating more than you can burn results in weight gain over a period of time. This brings up the question of how many calories you should eat. In order to lose weight and keep a healthy lifestyle, you will need to match your calorie intake to the calories you actually need. You probably now that you need about 2.000 calories a day to maintain your weight, but this will mostly depend on your height, weight, gender, and the level of daily activity. A healthy diet, in combination with supplements such as phen375, will help you reach your desired weight.
What can you eat?
– You are able to eat whatever you want as long as it is in range of your daily calorie target. One of the easiest ways to reduce calorie intake is to exchange the food you normally eat with one that has a lower-calorie option, and those are the ones with lower fat or sugar. You could try these changes:
- Breakfast – for breakfast you could try changing things like:
– Bagel (250 calories) => two slices of bread (150 calories)
– Two eggs (156 calories) => three egg whites (51 calories)
– Full fat yogurt (190 calories) => low-fat yogurt (100 calorie)
– Sometimes, people skip breakfast in order to cut the calories down, however, this can backfire and make you eat more calories for lunch and dinner.
- Lunch and dinner – you can eat fewer calories by :
– Sandwiches: do not add sauces, cheese, or mayonnaise
– Burgers: hold the cheese and bun
– Entrees: instead of potato, rice, or bread, have some vegetables or salads on the side
– Soups: avoid creamy versions, since non-creamy ones have lower calories
What are some ways of eating fewer calories when you are eating at home.
– In order to lower your calorie intake, try buying leaner cuts of meat, prepare vegetable side dishes, use cooking spray instead of cooking oil, instead of frying try grilling, roasting or baking dishes, also do not graze your food while cooking it. Also, try to go easy on sauces and salad dressing, skip any dessert and instead eat fruit, drink plenty of water instead of sweetened drinks.
4 tips in order to succeed with your calorie counting
– Here are four additional tips in order for your diet to be successful:
- Be prepared – before you even start, get a calorie counting application and decide how you will count portions of your food.
- Always read food labels – the labels on the food you buy have a lot of useful information for calorie counting. Make sure that you check the size of the portion recommended on the package.
- Aim for a slow, steady weight loss – do not cut the calories totally. Although you will probably lose weight faster, you might feel bad if you do so.
- Exercise more – some of the most successful weight loss plans include a diet and exercise. Make sure that you eat enough food to have the energy to exercise later.
– Although it might work for one person, keep in mind that everybody and metabolism is different. So, what might work for your friend, does not mean that it will most certainly work for you.