Gather the ingredients
Prepping the Chicken
Adding the sauce
Best Sesame Orange Chicken Ever!
Slow Cooker Sesame Orange Chicken
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce/marinade
- 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 cup of orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- Zest and juice of one medium orange
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1-2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
- Cooked Jasmine Rice for serving
- Salt and pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add the chicken and flour. Season with a bit of salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Shake to coat the chicken and transfer to the slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, orange marmalade, orange juice, zest and juice of one orange, soy sauce, ginger and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the sesame sauce over the chicken and stir gently to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for about 4 hours or so, until the chicken is tender.
- Serve over the cooked jasmine rice and garnish with the sesame seeds.