These few days were quite hectic for me. With sunny days, family decided to visit and I’ve found myself in a problem. They all just simply love my kitchen, and I don’t mind cooking for them, of course, but I just didn’t have much time as I wanted to hang out with them. I figured I needed to make something spectacular so I decided to make a beautiful cake. Strawberry Cake With White Chocolate, a perfect cake for this period as strawberries are at their best now and all of the members of my family love it.
This cake is perfect for many reasons. First are strawberries of course, second is the delicious white chocolate, and third is that it doesn’t take much time to make it. I had plenty of time to make it and to be with my family. They all enjoyed it at the end.
30 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 100 g of butter
- ¼ cup of powdered sugar
- 1¼ cup of flour
- 1 cup of finely chopped almond leaves
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Strawberry compote
- 250 ml of liquid cream
- 220 g of white chocolate
- 180 ml of sweet cream
- Preheat the oven to 170°C
- Mix butter and powdered sugar in a medium-sized bowl until you get the penatsu mixture, add flour and almonds.
- Place the resulting mixture evenly on the bottom of the carpet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and let it cool down.
- In a larger bowl mixer, stir the cream cheese and a cup of sugar, add the strawberries from the compote and the whipped cream that you have previously moistened.
- Pour the cream well with the mixer, pour over the cooled bark, cover with plastic foil and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- From white chocolate and sweet cream make a dressing by warming the sour cream to the boiling point and spilling over the white chocolate that you chopped into a reflux bowl.
- Leave the dressing to cool to room temperature, then pour over the cheese cream and place it all in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate it with strawberries