This smooth and silky Toasty Coconut Cocktail has the familiar flavors of the favorite Toasted Almond drink with a coconut twist.
This post has been sponsored by Silk Nutchello. My opinion and love for the brand is my own.
Spring has arrived. Actually, it feels like summer but who is complaining, right? The birds are chirping, the sun is hsining and flowers are bloming everywhere! One thing I love about the good weather is enjoying a fab cocktail on the back porch and enjoying the weather. Today, I have a cocktail that is perfect to welcome spring with – The Toasty Coconut Cocktail.
Sometimes when I’m looking to switch up my cocktail game, I love experimenting with new flavors and products. Lately, I have been trying to limit dairy so I have been using Silk’s products in various recipes. While perusing the store, I spotted their new Nutchello products in some pretty delicious flavors. I saw the Toasted Coconut + Cashew and couldn’t resist giving that a try. Nutchello also comes in these scrumptious Caramel Almond + Cashews and Dark Chocolate + Walnuts flavors. Any of these are a delicious sip on its own, stirred into coffee or whirled into a smoothie.
Y’all know how I love a good cocktail so I decided to break out the cocktail shaker and play on a familiar drink recipe that I remember from back in the day – the Toasted Almond but using the Toasted Coconut + Cashews Nutchello nut based beverage in lieu of the calorie laden half and half.
This cocktail couldn’t be easier to shake up. You can even fancy it up and toast a little coconut to rim the glass along with some turbinado sugar. It essentially is only a few ingredients into your favorite cocktail shaker, a few deft shakes over ice and pour. How easy was that?
This Toasty Coconut Cocktail will be a springtime favorite and to help you welcome spring, Silk has a fabulous coupon for $0.75 off a bottle of your favorite flavor of Nutchello. So – grab your cocktail shaker and whip up this silky sip!
On to the recipe:
Gather your ingredients
Let’s toast the coconut first
Rim the glass with a bit of Silk Coconut + Cashew, toasted coconut and crunchy turbinado sugar
Adding some spirit to the Toasted Coconut + Cashew
Now – doesn’t this look like a delicious sip?
Aly M. Cleary
This smooth and silky Toasty Coconut has the familiar flavors of the favorite Toasted Almond cocktail with a coconut twist.
10 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 3 tablespoons of sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon of turbinado sugar
- 6 ounces of Silk Nutchello Toasted Coconut + Cashews Nut-Based Beverage, divided
- 2 ounces of Amaretto
- 2 ounces of Coffee Liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces of Coconut rum
- Cocktail Shaker
- In a small nonstick sauté pan, toast the sweetened flaked coconut over medium heat until lightly brown and fragrant. Pour into a shallow dish or plate and set aside to cool.
- When the coconut is cool, toss with 1 tablespoon of turbinado sugar in a shallow bowl or plate so that you can rim the glass.
- In a shallow bowl or plate, add 1 ounce of Silk toasted Coconut + Cashew and dip each glass into the beverage.
- Dip the glass into the toasted coconut mixture and press the coconut to the rim of the glass.
- Set aside to set while you make the cocktail.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the remaining Silk Nutchello Toasted Coconut + Cashews, the Amaretto, the Coffee Liquor and Coconut Rum.
- Shake until the mixture is well mixed.
- Pour into the prepared glasses and garnish with a bit of toasted coconut.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.
Other Delicious Recipes
Share the love
Get free updates