On to the recipe:
Gather the ingredients
Love when I get to use agave nectar!
Freshly baked out of the oven
Dried apples, cherries & cranberries – oh my!
Now – don’t you want to make a batch (or two?)
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds aka pepitas
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 2/3 cup of dried cherries
- 1/2 cup of dried apple chips, crumbled
- 1/3 cup of dried cranberries
- Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F
- Line a large baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the oats, slivered almonds, pumpkin seeds, wheat germ and apple pie spice.
- Add the agave nectar and mix well.
- Season the mixture with a bit of salt and pour onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Using a spatula, flatten out everything and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Halfway through, stir the granola and bake until everything is golden brown.
- Let the granola cool completely in the pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the dried cherries, apples and cranberries.
- Break up the granola and add everything to the fruit mixture.
- Mix well and enjoy!